Research on Print Books
There are a number of studies, articles and other publications that show the value of the printed book. We are compiling a list of as many relevant articles as we can. Please let us know if you come across one, and we will add it to the list below.
- Pew Research Center - Book Reading 2016
- Scholastic - Kids & Family Reading Report 5th Ed.
- International Journal of Technology in Teaching and Learning - A Nook or a Book? Comparing College Students’ Reading Comprehension Levels, Critical Reading, and Study Skills
- Entrepreneur - Reading Books Makes You Smarter, Richer and Surprisingly Healthier
- Paper and Packaging Board - Results Are In: Paper Remains Preferred Technology for Productive Learning
- Washington Post - Why digital natives prefer reading in print. Yes, you read that right.
- Pew Research Center - Younger Adults More Likely Than Their Elders to Prefer Reading News
- EduCause Research on eTextbook Adoption
- Forbes - Paper Beats Digital In Many Ways, According To Neuroscience
- Huffington Post - The Politics of Print & Why We Need It